Tendoy Elementary is a proud participant of the FFVP (Fresh Fruit and Vegetable Program), where our students are able to try different produce every Monday through Thursday.
Tendoy Staff believes:
- A safe, supportive, caring and respectful environment is critical to student learning;
- High expectations promote high levels of student achievement,
- Students have the right to learn and are responsible for learning;
- Students may not opt out of learning;
- Students learn in different ways and at different rates;
- Students must be challenged to think critically, problem solve and work in teams;
- Students learn best through active engagement in their learning with highly qualified, professional staff;
- Parents and the community play a critical role in a student's educational success;
- Education is a means to qualify of life.