Tendoy Elementary is a proud participant of the FFVP (Fresh Fruit and Vegetable Program), where our students are able to try different produce every Tuesday through Thursday.
Tendoy Staff Believe:
- Learning occurs best in a safe, respectful environment where all individuals are valued.
- Learning is a responsibility shared by students, parents, staff and the community.
- Learning and a successful life are built upon a foundation of positive relationships.
- Learning is enhanced by positive social, emotional and character development.
- Learners know what they are learning, know what progress they have made and know their next steps.
- Learning is fostered through productive struggle.
- Learners and teachers collaboratively analyze achievement and progress to determine the impact of learning and teaching strategies.
- Learning is maximized through consistent application of evidence-based instruction and curriculum.
- Learners graduate prepared for college and careers.
- Learning is a cumulative, lifelong pursuit for all members of the learning community.