Sponsor a Tree/Wreath
The signature event of the season, the Festival of Trees captures the magic of the holidays while bringing our community together in support of local education. Beautifully decorated trees and wreaths are the hallmark of this annual tradition. Designs can be as simple or creative as you wish. One-of-a-kind themes from seasons’ past have included, vintage St. Nick, 12 Days of Christmas, Joy to the World, Sounds of the Season, and more. Your entry will be showcased to thousands of Festival guests throughout the week. Sponsor names will be prominently displayed on-site at the Festival, as well as noted in the Festival program.
- Tree entries should be a minimum of 6' to 7' tall. Wreaths should measure at least 36 inches.
- All lights and decorations must be wired on to maintain the tree's or wreath's appearance throughout the duration of the Festival. This will also help ensure that your entry will be delivered fully intact to the purchaser.
- Trees should have a STURDY METAL tree stand (please see reverse of form for example), and a tree skirt or other material must cover the stand.
- All trees or wreaths should have a specific theme or name. Need ideas? Just ask. We are here to help.
- Deliver decorated tree or wreath to the L.E. and Thelma E. Stephens Performing Arts Center on Saturday, November 24 between noon and 5:00 p.m. and Sunday, November 25 between 9:00 a.m. and 3:00 p.m. You may add finishing touches on-site.
- Upon delivery, the tree or wreath becomes the property of the Festival of Trees committee and may be altered as deemed appropriate for the event.
Submit my tree/wreath
Questions? Email Shawna Sprague: email@example.com or call (208) 235-3231.