Grand Opening Gala Silet Auction Committee: This is a subcommittee of the Grand Opening Gala Committee. The Silent Auction is part of the Grand Opening Gala and is held on Tuesday of the week of Festival
- Obtain and pick up items to be auctioned.
- Arrange for wine donations for two wine trees and purchase additional items for wine trees.
- Fish Off the Old Block has helped in the past, may want to ask ASE to participate as well.
- Put together and package auction packages.
- Prepare auction sheets and information for auction brochure.
- Setup and decorate auction tables and wine trees.
- Need at least four volunteers to monitor auction tables, pick up auction sheets when bidding ends, and help cashiers process auction winners.
- Send thank you letters to those who donated auction items and to those who help collect wine for wine trees.