Tree Committee Does: The Tree Committee is a subcommittee of the Operations Committee. Trees are delivered the Saturday and Sunday after Thanksgiving.
- Obtain tree, wreath, and center piece donations.
- Develop floor plan for placement of trees.
- Assist tree, wreath, and center piece donators with placement.
- Set wreath stands and easels and place signage for tree identification.
- Set stanchions and rope to protect trees.
- Schedule sponsorship selection of trees.
- Assists with sales of trees, wreaths, and center pieces, and place sold signs as needed throughout Festival.
- Organize tree, wreath, and center piece auction winners (last day of Festival).
- Assist with sales and pick up small trees, center pieces, and wreaths.