In Destination: Deep Space, we join two competing alliances collecting samples on Planet Primus. Unpredictable terrain and weather patterns make remote robot operation essential to their mission on the planet. With only 2:30 until liftoff, the alliances must gather as many cargo pods as possible and prepare their spaceships before the next sandstorm arrives.
T-minus 2:30: A sandstorm limits driver visibility so robots independently follow pre-programmed instructions or are operated by human drivers via video from their stations. alliances score points by:
1. Deploying robots from Habitat
2. Preparing rockets and cargo ship with hatch panels
3. Loading cargo pods into their rockets and cargo ships
T-minus 2:15: The sandstorm clears, and human operators take control of their robots. Alliances continue to score points by:
1. Preparing rockets and cargo ship with hatch panels
2. Loading more cargo pods
3. Returning the robot safely to the alliances habitat
The alliances with the highest score at the end of the match wins.